Eugene Area Communities and Neighborhoods
Our Communities and Neighborhoods
Our communities in and around Eugene and Springfield offer some of the finest places to call home. Whether you prefer the center of it all in downtown Eugene, or close-knit communities like River Road and Santa Clara, or rural property found in Coburg, Venita, and South Lane County, there is something here for everyone.
Learn more about what makes our area so unique by visiting our community pages. We look forward to helping you with your next move, where ever that may be!
- East Eugene Oregon Real Estate East Eugene is home to the University of Oregon and features some of the finest real estate in Eugene Oregon.
- Bethel Danebo Real Estate Today Bethel Danebo is a popular destination for Eugene Oregon home buyers, with great access to local recreation and strong community programs.
- Coburg Oregon Real Estate A small town of just over 1,000 people, the Coburg downtown area features a National Historic District with several historic homes that give the city its charm.
- Creswell and Cottage Grove Real Estate Creswell Oregon is nicknamed “The Friendly City” and draws residents looking for a serene and peaceful setting to call home.
- Ferry Street Bridge Real Estate The Ferry Street Bridge community is located in the heart of Eugene Oregon, making it one of the most desired areas for Eugene Oregon real estate.
- Pleasant Hill Oregon Real Estate Pleasant Hill Oregon is noted for its rural real estate, and is aptly named for its overall beauty and community.
- River Road Real Estate The River Road neighborhood is a vibrant community located along the west bank of the Willamette River.
- North Gilham Real Estate One of the most popular areas for newer construction, North Gilham residents have seen their area and property values grow over the years.
- Santa Clara Eugene Oregon Real Estate The Santa Clara neighborhood in Eugene Oregon offers residents several real estate options, from established neighborhoods to new construction.
- Veneta and Elmira Real Estate Rural property only minutes from Eugene Oregon, Veneta and Elmira offer real estate buyers scenic beauty and easy access to numerous recreational possibilities.