Eugene Oregon This Month in Real Estate (US) February 2012
This Month in Real Estate (US) February 2012
http://kw.com To learn ways you can help ensure you can afford the very latest features in your next home, we turn to News You Can Use.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
When you take out a loan, your lender will review your credit report from independent companies that monitor your credit.
Your credit report is a compilation of three key factors: your credit history, information from employers, and financial information gathered from public records.
Taken together, all this information is used to create your credit score, which is usually between 300 and 800.
The higher your score, the more likely you will be to get favorable loan terms from your lender.
Here are a few things to keep in mind to improve your credit score:
• Be consistent and punctual when it comes to payments
• Keep your balances well below the maximum. Accounts with high balances can hurt your credit score
• Don't take out more credit cards than you need
• Be careful of opening or closing accounts near your closing date, and ...
• Watch your credit to debt ratio
That's all for This Month in Real Estate. Thank you for joining us.
Tags Real Estate, agent, houses, market, foreclosure, equity, appreciation, investment, mortgage, buy, sell, maintenance, staging, Economy
Video presented by:
Galand Haas Team
Keller Williams Realty Eugene and Springfield